Do You Know
Magnesium helps to maintain normal muscle and nerve function, as well as normal heart rhythm.
A quick search for ‘sleeping problems’ throws up over 152million results in Google. It is estimated that, each year, more than a third of us suffer from insomnia.
Research suggests magnesium may also be effective for the treatment of pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS) in menstruating women.
Other Wellness Articles
- Is Lizzo Single? The “Juice” Singer Keeps It Real About Her Dating Life
- What’s In The ELOQUII Fest Life Collection? You’ll Want These Summer Fest Styles STAT
- 7 Times You Need Your Sister In Your 20s & Are So Proud To Admit It
- How Much Is ColourPop’s Big Box Of Lippie Stix? You Can Get 48 Lipsticks For Super Cheap
- The JetSuiteX Semi-Private Plane Rides Are Bougie, But Surprisingly Affordable