Do You Know
Magnesium helps to maintain normal muscle and nerve function, as well as normal heart rhythm.
A quick search for ‘sleeping problems’ throws up over 152million results in Google. It is estimated that, each year, more than a third of us suffer from insomnia.
Research suggests magnesium may also be effective for the treatment of pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS) in menstruating women.
Other Wellness Articles
- Will Arya Die In ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 8 Episode 3? Fans Are Already Freaking Out
- Here’s How To Apply To Behr Paint’s “Color Explorer” Job To Get $10,000 To Travel
- 25 Captions For Umbrella Pics That’ll Make A Splash On Your Feed
- Donald Trump’s Response To Joe Biden’s Presidential Bid Welcomed “Sleepy Joe” To The Race
- Are Kate Beckinsale & Pete Davidson Still Dating? This Reported Update Is A Bummer