Do You Know
Magnesium helps to maintain normal muscle and nerve function, as well as normal heart rhythm.
A quick search for ‘sleeping problems’ throws up over 152million results in Google. It is estimated that, each year, more than a third of us suffer from insomnia.
Research suggests magnesium may also be effective for the treatment of pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS) in menstruating women.
Other Wellness Articles
- Are Nikki Bella & Peter Kraus Dating? This Video Of Them Going On A Date Has Fans Shook
- When Is Kanye West’s ‘Yandhi’ Album Release Date? He Just Pushed It Back Again
- Should You Get Engaged On Thanksgiving, Christmas, Or New Year’s Eve? There Are Pros & Cons
- 7 Questions To Ask Your Doctor About Sleep During Your Next Visit, According To Experts
- Is Pop Secret’s “Popfetti” Popcorn Available? Apparently, It’s Back On The Shelves