Do You Know
Magnesium helps to maintain normal muscle and nerve function, as well as normal heart rhythm.
A quick search for ‘sleeping problems’ throws up over 152million results in Google. It is estimated that, each year, more than a third of us suffer from insomnia.
Research suggests magnesium may also be effective for the treatment of pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS) in menstruating women.
Other Wellness Articles
- Why Rejecting The Idea Of “The One” Is An Act Of Self-Care
- How To Get Your Boyfriend To Open Up To You More, Because He Seriously Needs To
- Your Spring Break Fling Won’t Last If There Are Any Of These 3 Red Flags
- Celebrities Are Joining The March For Our Lives To Stand With Parkland Students
- Who Is Eryn Gilchrist? She’s Running Against Leslie Gibson