Do You Know
Magnesium helps to maintain normal muscle and nerve function, as well as normal heart rhythm.
A quick search for ‘sleeping problems’ throws up over 152million results in Google. It is estimated that, each year, more than a third of us suffer from insomnia.
Research suggests magnesium may also be effective for the treatment of pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS) in menstruating women.
Other Wellness Articles
- When Does Huda Beauty’s Mercury Retrograde Palette Drop? It’s Creeping Up
- What Do TXT’s “Roller Coaster” Lyrics Mean In English? They’re Thrilling
- Dunkin’s Beyond Sausage Sandwich Nationwide Release Is A Meat-Free Celebration
- Should You Tell Your Partner How Many People You’ve Had Sex With? 3 Experts Weigh In
- What Do TXT’s “Angel or Devil” Lyrics Mean In English? There’s A Hidden Detail