Do You Know
Magnesium helps to maintain normal muscle and nerve function, as well as normal heart rhythm.
A quick search for ‘sleeping problems’ throws up over 152million results in Google. It is estimated that, each year, more than a third of us suffer from insomnia.
Research suggests magnesium may also be effective for the treatment of pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS) in menstruating women.
Other Wellness Articles
- These ‘Brittany Runs A Marathon’ Ratings Will Have You Racing Into Theaters
- ELOQUII’s Fall 2019 Collection Has The Pink Suit Of Your Dreams & So Much More
- Where To Get Anastasia Beverly Hills’ Norvina Pro Pigment Palette Vol. 1, The Brand’s LARGEST Palette
- Disney’s New Friezling With Dole Whip Lime Is A Boozy Take On Your Fave Theme Park Treat
- Hillary Clinton’s Reaction To Lizzo’s Presidential “Truth Hurts” Video Is So Hilarious